Logo design, promotional materials, packaging and product design, business cards, stationery, flyers, copywriting, infographics, banners, illustrations and storyboarding for animation.
Planing and strategizing how make users' life easier. Design for menus, layout, color profiles, button, icon, style, texture, navigation.
Design and copywriting, strategy and consultation, setup and integration with other services such as CMS, Social Media, Hosting and Domain Management.
Corporate image consultancy
Planning a clear, focussed company vision and goals, internal and external research, marketing and strategic analysis, consultation and integration with other services such as design, website and social media.
Design for Print
Want to hold your design in your hands? Print Design includes everything from signs to labels, product boxes to stationary
Copy, sound editing, Illustration, designs, graphics, storyboarding, motion graphics and animation
Words from my clients
- The Yellow Rose Project was pleased to have Romi Walker on our Senior Prom for Holocaust survivors’ committee this year. She selflessly gave of her time to create our program book and worked effectively with her team to meet challenging deadlines. She is an extremely talented, personable and kind person and very easy to work with. We look forward to working with her in the future.
Elise Kayfetz / Yellow Rose Project /
- “What a fantastic job on our website. It looks great!”
Mary Ellen / Pioneer Elder Care /
- “As co-founder at SangaYoga.org, I routinely witnessed the quality of Romi Walker's visual design work. Her illustrations, both on and off the computer, ideas and vision brought immense value to our company. On a regular basis, Romi proved herself as an integral and reliable team member. She was consistently capable of expressing our ideas visually and acting as an intuitive bridge between SangaYoga and the demands of our customers. If you're looking for a graphics designer, Romi is your person. Romi is an invaluable member of any team and I highly recommend working with her.”
Ori / SangaYoga /
- "Romi should be your first and only choice!!! We are thrilled with her work and I am sure you will be too! We will be working with Romi for further projects and also, on an on-going basis for the management of our site. Simply the best! There are not enough words to convey the most wonderful experience we had with this vendor. From the very beginning Romi grabbed on to our concept, asked the right questions, developed the "feel" for our site, remained responsive and flexible --and in the end produced an amazing piece of artwork and functionality (our website) that we are so proud to promote. Our concept at www.TeachingTransitions.com, "Doing Death Differently" was not an easy one to develop. But because of Romi's listening skills and keen understanding of the "feeling" we wanted to produce, she was able to take a blank canvas, so to speak, and produce the beautiful site she did. Romi's dedication was ever present. Her professionalism, responsiveness and follow-up was amazing, and her integrity, talent and care for her work are unparalleled. I am sure she has many talents, though if you are looking for a web designer who is highly skilled and really listens to what your needs are and can translate them into living, functional reality--Romi should be your first and only choice!!!"
Patty / Teaching Transitions /
- "I'm not sure I can find words to express exactly how amazing Romi is. It is obvious that she enjoys what she does, and she is truly very talented. Her ability to weave our brand and imagery into the video has clearly exceeded my expectations, and she is therefore delivering this project notches above what most people would do. Her passion, excellence and attention to detail is incredible and I would recommend her highly!"